Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Busy Life

Life... sometimes it really gets the better of me. One day I'm graduating high school, the next I'm 34 and my son is a Sophomore in high school. Taking a good look at myself I realize, I have lived too much of my life as an overweight women!!

So, I have a goal of losing 100 lbs. Yep, 100. It may take a while, since I didn't gain it overnight, but I'm determined. Between my husband, my trainer, the workout equipment and videos, and joining Weight Watchers, I really have no excuse now. I'm already down 22 lbs!

I have my good days, and my bad days. The trick is to recover from the bad days, and recognize that I'm not perfect, but I'm trending in the right direction. So I've decided to bring my Random Thoughts back to life, and post about my weight loss efforts along with other things in my life.

Who knows, maybe something in my journey will help someone else.

Until next time,
The Blogoholic

0 comments:

Post a Comment