Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Thoughts and Rainbows

Hello. I am a blogoholic. As I write this post, I am up to 7 blogs that I personally write and 3 that I collaborate on. That's 10 blogs. Is that sick or what?

So, here it is. Even with all that blogging, I realize that I have lots of random thoughts and things I'd like to share that don't fit into any of my topics. So here we are. My Random Thoughts of a Blogoholic. You never know what to expect here. I'm not even sure what to expect yet. So stay tuned for my randomness.

I saw a rainbow the other day when driving home from work. It wasn't in the sky where rainbows normally reside. This one made its home in the sprinklers that fed a patch of grass off a freeway on ramp. It made me smile to see the rainbow.
At first I thought it was a little sad that the rainbow decided to come down and live in such a small place, but then I realized that the little rainbow knew it would have a home for a long time, even when it isn't raining. Smart little rainbow. I hope we meet again soon.

Until next time,

The Blogoholic

0 comments:

Post a Comment